Our WebDav allows you to access your files from any WebDav compatible device. If you have ever used FTP, this is very similar and does keep your data encrypted during transfer. Most popular FTP clients have the ability to connect via the WebDav protocol as well.
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS
- Windows, Mac, Linux. All have a native client but we strongly recommend a more stable client like CyberDuck, SmartFTP or Transmit (Mac).
- iOS using a client like GoodReader
- iOS using iWorks native support. Save your Keynote presentation!
- Android and Blackberry using a third party App like WebDav Navigator
IMPORTANT - CURRENT LIMITATIONS
- Single file size limit of 100 MB during upload or copy via WebDav
- Root folders are Read-Only
- You cannot create, write or rename objects at the root level and the first 2 folder levels.
- eg. if you want to create a file named test.doc
- WILL WORK: /My Computers/YOUR-PC-NAME/C/my-file.doc
- WILL NOT WORK: /My Computers/my-file.doc
- WILL NOT WORK: /My Computers/YOUR-PC-NAME/my-file.doc
- Win, Mac, Linux os native clients are unstable. We strongly recommend a client like CyberDuck, SmartFTP or Transmit for the Mac.
If you are a developer, WebDav is a REST API, so you can easily integrate us into your applications.